Spree River Cruise
Discover Berlin´s city center from the waterside! The River Boat Cruise starts next to the city train station Friedrichstraße in the heart of the city. Among the sights you will see are the parks of Bellevue Palace and Charlottenburg Palace, the Government quarter, Museum Island and Nicholas Quarter. Audioguides are available in English. If requested, we will be pleased to provide you with a lunch menu during the tour at noon, or a coffee cover if the tour takes place in the afternoon.
- Lunch on bord available
- Reserved seats
- Audioguides in English available
- Modern, comfortable boat
daily 12.30 p.m. and 3.25 p.m.
between March 30th and November 4th, 2018
about 2,5 hours
Point of departure and arrival:
Next to the city train and underground station “Friedrichstrasse” in the middle of the city center.
To get there from your hotel use the bus M41 and change at “Hallesches Tor” to the underground line U6 – travel time approx. 45 minutes.
€ 18,50 per person
Explanations on board:
Explanations in German. Audioguides in English available for € 2 per person on board.
Offer and booking:
Book the tour online using the yellow „Book now“ button on this page. To contact us in case of questions please refer to Contact us >>>
This cruise starts daily in the city center at train station Friedrichstraße. First you will cruise westwards and see the parliament and the government quarter with the Reichstag building and the Chancellery, then you will pass Tiergarten park with a view of Bellevue Palace (seat of the president) and the Victory Column. After that the tour takes you to Charlottenburg Palace and Westhafen port. This is where the boat turns and brings you back to the Eastern and the historical part of the city center with Museum Island and Nicholas Quarter. If desired, the tour can be booked with a menu of your choice.Some of the highlights of the tour are:
- Parliament and Government Quarter
- Contemporary office buildings of the German Bundestag with pedestrian bridges across the river
- Seat of the German Parliament in the historical Reichstag building
- Chancellery with Chancellor´s walkway and helipad
- Tiergarten park with Bellevue palace and Victory Column
- the Western part of Berlin with Charlottenburg Palace
- Westhafen port, reminiscent of times when Berlin was an industrial metropolis
- the Eastern part of Berlin with Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island and Nicholas Quarter