Berlin Cruises: River Boat Cruise (2,5 hours)
Discover Berlin´s city center from the waterside! The River Boat Cruise starts next to the city train station Friedrichstraße in the heart of the city. Among the sights you will see are the parks of Bellevue Palace and Charlottenburg Palace, the Government quarter, Museum Island and Nicholas Quarter. Audioguides are available in English. If requested, we will be pleased to provide you with a lunch menu during the tour at noon, or a coffee cover if the tour takes place in the afternoon.
- Lunch on bord available
- Reserved seats
- Audioguides in English available
- 15% discount for travel groups
daily 12.30 p.m. and 3.25 p.m.
between March 30th and November 4th, 2018
about 2,5 hours
Point of departure and arrival:
Near the boulevard “Unter den Linden” and train station “Friedrichstrasse”
See section “Additional Suggestions” below
Prices (incl. all taxes):
€ 18,50 per person
– 15% for groups of 20 or more travelers
– 15% for students
– 50% for children under the age of 14
– Free tour for up to 3 children under age of 6
Explanations on board:
Explanations in German. Audioguides in English available for € 2 per person.
Offer and booking:
To receive the ticket instantly book the tour online using the yellow „Book now“ button on this page – print out the ticket or show it on your smartphone when you enter the ship. For questions or to receive an individual offer with price and tour suggestion use the contact form on this page or simply call us at +49-30-220 11 88 89 (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time).
With your booking the seats on the ship will be reserved for you (free choice of seating, guaranteed seating indoor in case of bad wheather). Cancellation free of charge up to 2 days before the tour, except when booked online. Information on this website subject to changes in the timetable.
This cruise starts daily in the city center at train station Friedrichstraße. First you will cruise westwards and see the parliament and the government quarter with the Reichstag building and the Chancellery, then you will pass Tiergarten park with a view of Bellevue Palace (seat of the president) and the Victory Column. After that the tour takes you to Charlottenburg Palace and Westhafen port. This is where the boat turns and brings you back to the Eastern and the historical part of the city center with Museum Island and Nicholas Quarter. If desired, the tour can be booked with a menu of your choice.Some of the highlights of the tour are:
- Parliament and Government Quarter
- Contemporary office buildings of the German Bundestag with pedestrian bridges across the river
- Seat of the German Parliament in the historical Reichstag building
- Chancellery with Chancellor´s walkway and helipad
- Tiergarten park with Bellevue palace and Victory Column
- the Western part of Berlin with Charlottenburg Palace
- Westhafen port, reminiscent of times when Berlin was an industrial metropolis
- the Eastern part of Berlin with Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island and Nicholas Quarter
Gastronomy on board
*** Gastronomy 2018 available shortly ***