Berlin Cruises: Discover Berlin Tour (4 hours)
This cruise is recommended for anyone who wants to spend a few pleasant hours on water! You will cruise on Spree river through the city center of Berlin and you will pass a lot of different bridges. This is a wonderful opportunity to look at the city, listen to the explanations on board, have a nice meal and a chat with good friends. If the city canal is opened, the cruise will also pass through the disctrict of Kreuzberg and along the Berlin Zoo. This cruise is a special experience for anyone who visits Berlin.
- Food and drinks available on bord
- Reserved seats
- Audioguides in English available
- 15% discount for travel groups
Daily at 11.45 a.m., 1.10 p.m., 2.10 p.m
between April 30th and October 28th, 2018
about 4 hours
Point of departure and arrival:
Near the boulevard “Unter den Linden” and train station “Friedrichstrasse”
See section “Additional Suggestions” below
Prices (incl. all taxes):
€ 23 per person
– 15% for groups of 20 or more travelers
– 15% for students
– 50% for children under the age of 14
– Free tour for up to 3 children under age of 6
Explanations on board:
Explanations in German. Audioguides in English available for € 2 per person.
Offer and booking:
To receive the ticket instantly book the tour online using the yellow „Book now“ button on this page – print out the ticket or show it on your smartphone when you enter the ship. For questions or to receive an individual offer with price and tour suggestion use the contact form on this page or simply call us at +49-30-220 11 88 89 (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time).
With your booking the seats on the ship will be reserved for you (free choice of seating, guaranteed seating indoor in case of bad wheather). Cancellation free of charge up to 2 days before the tour, except when booked online. Information on this website subject to changes in the timetable.
It is a well-known fact that Berlin has more bridges than Venice. During this cruise you will indeed pass not only many bridges, but also very impressive ones like the spectacular Oberbaum Bridge. On this round trip you will encounter places that you might have never seen quite in this fashion, for example, the warehouse district in Friedrichshain and the canal bank in Kreuzberg. But neither does this marvellous tour neglect the main sights of Berlin at the riverside in the city center. No loud noises or hectic rush, and you will get wonderful impressions of the city!
During the Bridge Cruise you will see:
- Train station Friedrichstraße, former border checkpoint in divided Berlin
- Museum Island, unique ensemble of museums right in the heart of the city
- Nicholas Quarter, the cradle of Berlin
- Fisher Island and the historical port with a lock
- Berlin Cathedral, the church of the Prussian royals
- East Side Gallery, the longest remaining part of the Wall
- Oberbaum Bridge, Berlin´s most beautiful bridge
- the canal bank in Kreuzberg – leisure area for city dwellers
- Charlottenburg Palace, named after the wife of the first Prussian king
- Bellevue Palace – seat of the German president
- Chancellery with a view of the office building and the park on the opposite side
- Reichstag building, seat of the German parliament
Gastronomy on board
*** Gastronomy for 2018 will be published shortly ***