Bus and Minivan Tours: Berlin by Bus and Boat
Berlin at its best! This tour combines all the advantages of a coach (or minivan) tour with the comfort of enjoying the sights of Berlin aboard a Spree river boat. See the highlights of the western and the eastern city center and remains of the Wall, walk through Brandenburg Gate and visit sites of Cold War events like Checkpoint Charlie and Potsdamer Platz. After boarding the boat you will see some of the main attractions from an entirely different perspective, for example, the Chancellery, the Reichstag building, Museum Island, Berlin Cathedral and many more.
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Free hotel pickup
- Including 1 hour river cruise
Date and time:
At your hotel or any other location in Berlin
English, German, other languages upon request
Prices (incl. all taxes):
1 – 7 travelers:
€ 190 per group plus
€ 15 per person for the cruise
8 – 18 travelers:
€ 369 per group plus
€ 15 per person for the cruise
19 and more travelers: please request offer
Offer and booking:
Book the tour online using the yellow „Book now“ button on this page. For questions or to receive an individual offer with price and tour suggestion use the contact form on this page or simply call us at +49-30-220 11 88 89 (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time).
2 hour private tour in a minivan (for up to 7 travelers) or a coach (for larger groups) with a 1 hour public cruise with audioguides afterwards. The cruise ends in the eastern city center of Berlin next to the city train station “Friedrichstrasse”. The tour can be customized according to your individual needs and your preferred meeting point. For other tour combinations please refer to the section “Additional Suggestions” further down on this page.
This classical tour covers all the major sights of the city centers of former East and West Berlin on a two hours sightseeing tour by coach or minivan and then gives you a chance to relax and see the government quarter and the historical city center while smoothly cruising on Spree river. Just sit back, watch and listen – you will get an entertaining all-in-one overview of Berlin.
As this is a private tour, the coach (or minivan) will pick you up at your preferred location, for example, the hotel where you are staying, the train station or a restaurant. You will be dropped of at the pier and the guide will bring you to the boat. Here are some of the sights you will see:
- Brandenburg Gate, the symbol of reunified Germany, and reconstructed Paris Square
- KadeWe, Europe´s second largest department store
- Victory Column with its emblematic golden angel in the center of Tiergarten park
- Government Quarter with the Chancellery and Reichstag Building
- Unter den Linden, the showcase boulevard of the Prussian kings
- the TV Tower, the highest structure in Central Europe
- the Red Town Hall, seat of Berlin´s Governing Mayor
- St. Nicholas Quarter, the reconstructed old town with attractive shops and restaurants
- Museum Island with the famous Pergamon Altar and the bust of Nefertiti
- Checkpoint Charlie, Hot Spot of the Cold War
- Remains of the Berlin Wall
- “Topography of Terror”, the site of former SS and Gestapo headquarters
and many more
If you wish to have lunch on the boat, the tour will be changed accordingly – both the bus and the boat tour will last 90 minutes. We will be pleased to send you a non-binding offer for this tour including menu suggestions.
The tour ends at the pier near S-Bahn station Friedrichstraße right in the city center close to Unter den Linden. If you wish, the coach or minivan can pick you up and bring you to a place of your choice, for example, the hotel or a restaurant. We will send you an offer for the bus transfer on request.